Do you want to be a hero and save lives? Looking to make friends that share the same values as you? Want to go to camp this summer? Join us for L!fe Camp Sunday August 6th, 2017 through Friday August 11th, 2017!
Teens aged 14-19 are encouraged to join us for L!fe Camp this year in Green Lake, Wisconsin. During this week-long camp teens will learn a number of skills not taught in many public schools: logic, reasoning, the legislative process, and how to change their world, all through the lens of life issues. Campers will also spend a day in Madison learning from elected officials and policy makers who work to protect life on a daily basis. Finally, campers will have FUN hiking, swimming, zip-lining and more!
Campers Can FUNDRAISE Their Way to Camp!
With the use of peer-to-peer fundraising, you can raise the money to pay for all or part of your way to camp! Creating your own peer-to-peer fundraising campaign is easy:
- Visit: https://wrtl.dntly.com/campaign/send-a-teen-to-l-fe-camp#/
- Hit one of the two green buttons that says, “Fundraise”. You will be taken to the page to set up your own fundraiser. Make sure you select the “Send a Teen to L!fe Camp” campaign.
- Under “What Do You Want to Call Your Fundraiser” create a name that helps people know what you’re fundraising for, such as “Help Send Me to L!fe Camp!” or “Please Help Me Learn How to Save Lives” or whatever works for you.
- Under “Tell Supporters Why They Should Give to the Cause You’re Fundraising For” include a few words about why people should help you go to camp.
- Don’t forget to upload your picture so your friends and family know this is a legitimate fundraiser!
- When you’ve completed these steps, hit the green “Create Your Fundraiser” button and, voila!, you have a fundraising page.
- Be sure to share your fundraiser often on social media, and e-mail it to your grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, or anyone who might support your efforts to go to camp.
- You can also mention that all donations are 100% tax deductible and will make an incredible difference in a young person’s life.
Our software will keep a record of the donations you receive and we will discount your camp registration based on the amount you raise. If the amount you raise exceeds the cost of camp, you can rest assured these donations will help other teens enjoy L!fe Camp, as well!