We are hiring a Data Entry Specialist
If you are looking for a job to help in the efforts of saving lives, then take a moment to see if this job is for you!
The Data Entry Specialist is responsible for:
- Opening mail
- Entering donations from all entities into Salsa Labs
- Work with Business/Finance Manager to ensure deposits are ready
- Ensure that monthly gifts are processed correctly and contact any donor if there are issues in processing the gift
- Write acknowledgment letters
- Print all acknowledgement letters; work with Executive Director on letters needing signatures
- Ensure acknowledgement letters are mailed in a timely manner
- Enter paper copies of petition signers into Salsa Labs
- Updates donor records with new contact info
- Makes bank deposits when necessary
- Communicates with Fund Dev team regarding major donations
- Assists the Business/Finance Manager as requested
- Other areas when needed
Qualified applicants will share the full commitment of Wisconsin Right to Life principles; have knowledge of Word, Excel and CRM tools, experience with Salsa Labs a plus; good organizational abilities with attention to detail and excellent phone communication skills. This position is 16-20 hours per week.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.