About Wisconsin Right to Life
Wisconsin Right to Life was founded in 1968 and continues serving Wisconsin to make euthanasia, infanticide, abortion, and the destruction of human embryos socially, ethically, and legally unacceptable solutions to human problems and to promote positive alternatives to these acts. The vision of Wisconsin Right to Life is to change hearts and minds so that all will cherish human life.
Summary of the Role
The Data Entry Specialist works closely with the Finance/Business Manager, the Director of Development, the Database Manager, and the Executive Director to ensure donor gifts are entered on a timely basis in the donor software and are acknowledged accordingly.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Data Entry Specialist is responsible for:
- Opening mail
- Entering donations from all entities into Salesforce
- Work with the Business/Finance Manager to ensure deposits are ready
- Ensure that monthly gifts are processed correctly and contact any donor if there are issues in processing the gift
- Write acknowledgment letters
- Print all acknowledgment letters; work with Executive Director on letters needing signatures
- Ensure acknowledgment letters are mailed in a timely manner
- Enter paper copies of petition signers into Salesforce
- Updates donor records with new contact info
- Makes bank deposits when necessary
- Communicates with Fund Dev team regarding major donations
- Assists the Business/Finance Manager as requested
- Other areas when needed
- Experience using Salesforce a plus or other CRM tool
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and other Microsoft products
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent phone and communication skills
- Ability to work 16 to 20 hours per week
Qualified applicants will share the full commitment of Wisconsin Right to Life principles.
Please send a cover letter and resume to:
Wisconsin Right to Life
Attn: Heather Weininger
5317 N. 118th Ct.
Milwaukee, WI 53225
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org