Latest Pro-Life News...
- Pro-life House leaders hold press conference condemning Senate Dems for killing the Born-Alive LegislationBy Dave Andrusko Jennifer Popik, J.D., director of federal legislation for National Right to Life, stressed the need for the Born-Alive Abortion Survivor Protection Act during a press conference on the … read more
- “Let’s reaffirm that when we say every life is created equal, we actually mean it”—Sen. Majority Leader Mitch McConnellBy Dave Andrusko This is just one man’s opinion, but I think pro-life President Trump was not exaggerating in the slightest when he characterized the willingness of Senate Democrats to allow … read more
- As Senate Democrats foil legislation to treat abortion survivors, “Who weeps for the victim?”By Maria V. Gallagher, Legislative Director, Pennsylvania Pro-Life Federation Outrage. That was the number-one emotion lighting up my Facebook page, as friend after friend expressed their deep and justified anger at … read more
- Wisconsin Abortion Numbers IncreaseEarlier today, the Wisconsin Department of Health Services released their Induced Abortions report for 2019. The report showed a five percent increase in the number of abortions in the state. In 2019, … read more
- Planned Parenthood Trial BeginsLast year, Planned Parenthood of Wisconsin filed a lawsuit seeking to strike down key pro-life laws, including the requirement that abortions be performed only by physicians. It is no secret that Planned … read more
- Congratulations to Wisconsin Right to Life Winning CandidatesHeather Weininger, executive director of Wisconsin Right to Life states, “This week, we saw that life is a winning issue. We are grateful to be a part of the work … read more
From Our Blog
- Our 2021 Theme is…by Heather Weininger, Executive Director of Wisconsin Right to Life UNIFY FOR LIFE. Our team started brainstorming our 2021 theme months ago, not at all realizing just how … read more
- The 2020 Election: Pro-Life Wins!By Ameillia Wedward, Intern Greetings! It is day ??? of the election… Alright, you probably feel exhausted from this year’s election season. The whole country is still tense from the campaign … read more
- The Hidden Faces of Social MediaBy Jacqueline Niccolai, Wisconsin Right to Life Events Manager Each year my husband and children give me one special gift right before the holidays that gives me the greatest joy in … read more
Some of our Success Stories
Hope for Mothers in Need
Amanda* feared her unborn child might never have a chance at life. When six months pregnant, her doctor told her she must stop working and go on immediate bed rest or risk losing her baby. As an hourly worker, this meant no paycheck and no way for Amanda to support herself, her unborn child, and her two-year-old daughter. Thanks to Wisconsin Right to Life’s Emergency Grant Program, Amanda’s story has a happy ending: we were able to pay her landlord so Amanda’s family had a place to live until she could return to work. Amanda’s unborn baby is now a happy toddler in a safe home. Through your generous gifts to this program, Wisconsin Right to Life is able to work with pregnancy resource centers across the state to provide Emergency Grants like Amanda’s.
The Veritas Society: Communicating Life
The Veritas Society, the media arm of Wisconsin Right to Life, reaches tens of thousands of abortion-vulnerable young people each year with life-affirming messages and pro-life resources. Through television and digital media, we are sharing the truth about the life issues, directing women to pregnancy resource centers in their area through 123GiveLife.com, and directing teens to the pro-life website, TeenBreaks.com. The Veritas Society also funds Google AdWords so those considering abortion can learn about ways to choose life.
Stay Up to Date with
There are many reasons you should join our mission
For 50 years Wisconsin Right to Life has been the largest and most effective pro-life organization in the state and one of the leading organizations in the nation.
Shareable Pro-Life Memes
"The work that is done by [Wisconsin Right to Life's] Veritas Society in saving lives for both time and eternity is remarkable to see."
"I continue to be impressed by WRTL's innovative approaches to spreading the pro-life message and reaching women and men in need--they are effective and it shows!"
"All right-to-life organizations should be looking to WRTL to learn how to effectively and actively change hearts and minds about abortion."
"I have never seen an organization that has a greater impact in their community."