SPECIAL GUEST Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer
Education Fund Dinner and Auction May 14
Learn how you can make an impact for the pro-life movement
TEEN IMPACT! April 24-25 Hotel Mead, Wisconsin Rapids
Teens! Join is for a week of pro-life training, meeting new friends and fun!
Summer Life Camp – Aug. 9 – 14, 2020
Latest Pro-Life News...
- Pro-life House leaders hold press conference condemning Senate Dems for killing the Born-Alive LegislationBy Dave Andrusko Jennifer Popik, J.D., director of federal legislation for National Right to Life, stressed the need for the Born-Alive Abortion Survivor Protection Act during a press conference on the … read more
- “Let’s reaffirm that when we say every life is created equal, we actually mean it”—Sen. Majority Leader Mitch McConnellBy Dave Andrusko This is just one man’s opinion, but I think pro-life President Trump was not exaggerating in the slightest when he characterized the willingness of Senate Democrats to allow … read more
- As Senate Democrats foil legislation to treat abortion survivors, “Who weeps for the victim?”By Maria V. Gallagher, Legislative Director, Pennsylvania Pro-Life Federation Outrage. That was the number-one emotion lighting up my Facebook page, as friend after friend expressed their deep and justified anger at … read more
- President Trump Shares Life-Affirming Remarks during 2020 State of the Union AddressLast evening, President Trump delivered the annual State of the Union address to our lawmakers. One of the President’s special guests for the event was Ellie Schneider, a healthy 2-year-old who weighed … read more
- 47 Years Later“Today, we mourn the loss of more than 60 million unborn children because of abortion,” shared Heather Weininger, executive director of Wisconsin Right to Life. “All of these unheard voices, they are … read more
- Wisconsin Right to Life PAC Makes Dual Endorsement in 7th CDThe Wisconsin Right to Life PAC is proud to endorse both Tom Tiffany and Jason Church as they contend to represent the 7th Congressional District of Wisconsin. Both candidates will staunchly defend … read more
- Why is Personhood Wrong for Wisconsin?Earlier this week, the Assembly Health Committee held a public hearing on a proposal to amend our state’s constitution to grant personhood to the unborn. As the state’s largest pro-life organization, we … read more
- It’s Time to be Bold47 years ago, the rights of the unborn were horrifically stripped away. On January 22, 1973, the United States Supreme Court ruled in Roe v. Wade that a woman’s “right to privacy” prevails over the right to … read more
- Love Babies? Love Events? We’re Hiring!Wisconsin Right to Life is looking for someone with great attention to detail, strong customer-relations skills, excellent creativity, and dedication to the right to life to be our new Events Manager. The … read more