Latest Pro-Life News...
- Pro-life House leaders hold press conference condemning Senate Dems for killing the Born-Alive LegislationBy Dave Andrusko Jennifer Popik, J.D., director of federal legislation for National Right to Life, stressed the need for the Born-Alive Abortion Survivor Protection Act during a press conference on the … read more
- “Let’s reaffirm that when we say every life is created equal, we actually mean it”—Sen. Majority Leader Mitch McConnellBy Dave Andrusko This is just one man’s opinion, but I think pro-life President Trump was not exaggerating in the slightest when he characterized the willingness of Senate Democrats to allow … read more
- As Senate Democrats foil legislation to treat abortion survivors, “Who weeps for the victim?”By Maria V. Gallagher, Legislative Director, Pennsylvania Pro-Life Federation Outrage. That was the number-one emotion lighting up my Facebook page, as friend after friend expressed their deep and justified anger at … read more
- Senate Confirms Amy Coney Barrett By a 52-48 vote, the United States Senate confirmed Amy Coney Barrett as the newest Supreme Court Justice. “We are thrilled with President Trump’s third Supreme Court … read more
- President Trump Nominates Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme CourtIn a press conference this evening, President Trump announced Judge Amy Coney Barrett as his nomination to the Supreme Court following Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s death last week. Barrett, a Notre Dame … read more
- President Trump Announces Born-Alive Executive OrderIn a pre-recorded video that was shown at this morning’s National Catholic Prayer Breakfast, President Donald J. Trump announced that he plans to sign the Born-Alive Executive Order, which would require medical … read more
From Our Blog
- What is the Mexico City Policy? And Why Should Taxpayers Care?By Julia Wall, Intern Do you want to personally pay for the murder of unborn children internationally? 100 million taxpayer dollars are on the line each year. They could either support foreign … read more
- Dear HaylieIn recent days, we’ve been seeing a circulating Facebook post written by Haylie Grammer, in which she details the loss of her baby girl Embree during what she was told was a … read more
- What is the Hyde Amendment? And Why Should Taxpayers Care?By Ameillia Wedward, Intern Your tax dollars pay for many important government services, but do you want your dollars to fund the termination of our most vulnerable? If you’d rather that your … read more
Some of our Success Stories
Hope for Mothers in Need
Amanda* feared her unborn child might never have a chance at life. When six months pregnant, her doctor told her she must stop working and go on immediate bed rest or risk losing her baby. As an hourly worker, this meant no paycheck and no way for Amanda to support herself, her unborn child, and her two-year-old daughter. Thanks to Wisconsin Right to Life’s Emergency Grant Program, Amanda’s story has a happy ending: we were able to pay her landlord so Amanda’s family had a place to live until she could return to work. Amanda’s unborn baby is now a happy toddler in a safe home. Through your generous gifts to this program, Wisconsin Right to Life is able to work with pregnancy resource centers across the state to provide Emergency Grants like Amanda’s.
The Veritas Society: Communicating Life
The Veritas Society, the media arm of Wisconsin Right to Life, reaches tens of thousands of abortion-vulnerable young people each year with life-affirming messages and pro-life resources. Through television and digital media, we are sharing the truth about the life issues, directing women to pregnancy resource centers in their area through 123GiveLife.com, and directing teens to the pro-life website, TeenBreaks.com. The Veritas Society also funds Google AdWords so those considering abortion can learn about ways to choose life.
Stay Up to Date with
There are many reasons you should join our mission
For 50 years Wisconsin Right to Life has been the largest and most effective pro-life organization in the state and one of the leading organizations in the nation.
Are You a Friend for Life?
$5 doesn’t buy a lot any more. But for only $5 a month or more, you can help stop the culture of death. For $5 a month, you can help save the 5,600 unborn children who die in abortions each year in Wisconsin. You can help protect the 5,600 mothers who are victims of the abortion industry each year. Your $5 a month will help spread the truth that the elderly, people living with disabilities, and the critically ill are all valuable members of our society worthy of protection. For only $5 or more a month, you can be a Friend for Life. Your $5 or more monthly membership will ensure we have the resources we need to protect the most vulnerable members of our society and continue to grow a culture of life in Wisconsin. Can you spare $5 a month for the most vulnerable?
Shareable Pro-Life Memes
"The work that is done by [Wisconsin Right to Life's] Veritas Society in saving lives for both time and eternity is remarkable to see."
"I continue to be impressed by WRTL's innovative approaches to spreading the pro-life message and reaching women and men in need--they are effective and it shows!"
"All right-to-life organizations should be looking to WRTL to learn how to effectively and actively change hearts and minds about abortion."
"I have never seen an organization that has a greater impact in their community."