You Can Make A Difference for Life on Your Campus!
Our mission is to make euthanasia, infanticide, abortion and destruction of human embryos socially, ethically and legally unacceptable solutions to human problems and to promote positive alternatives to each of these acts.
What We Do
- Construct on-campus displays like the Cemetery of the Innocents, symbolizing the more than 62 million babies lost to abortion since the tragic 1973 Roe v. Wade decision by the United States Supreme Court.
- Host nationally known speakers who bring their passion for life and powerful stories to our campuses.
- Hand out pamphlets with convincing, factual information on pro-life issues.
- Sponsor and/or participate in campus debates on pro-life issues.
- Help students who are pregnant become aware of their options and encourage them to make life-affirming decisions.
- Work to inform and educate the student body about current legislative issues.