The Hard Facts and Figures
Did You Know? Planned Parenthood is Wisconsin’s and the Nation’s Largest Abortion Provider and Advocate
Planned Parenthood of Wisconsin (PPWI) operates two of Wisconsin’s three abortion clinics located in Milwaukee and Madison.
PPWI’s parent organization, Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) is the largest abortion provider in the United States and the primary advocate for abortion in the Congress, the state legislatures and the courts.
Fast Facts about Planned Parenthood
- Planned Parenthood’s Power
- Planned Parenthood’s 3% Deception
- Here are 20 comprehensive care clinics for every Planned Parenthood.
- In Wisconsin, there are 7 health care clinics for every Planned Parenthood.
- Most Americans Don’t Go To Planned Parenthood
- 98% of women never visit a Planned Parenthood facility in a given year.
- There are 61 million women of reproductive age in the USA.
- We can better serve women by defunding Planned Parenthood.
1.) Find your federal legislators here and ask them to end taxpayer funding for abortion providers.
3.) Write a letter to the editor about how Planned Parenthood does not deserve taxpayer dollars. You can use our templates here.
4.) Share the truth about Planned Parenthood by sharing the links above on social media.
- Planned Parenthood: “Irreplaceable” and “Lifesaving”? – Infographic
- Planned Parenthood desperate to hold onto taxpayer funding; here’s why they don’t deserve it
- Maps: Health Clinics Nationwide Compared to Planned Parenthood Centers
- 2017 Report on Publicly Available Audits of Planned Parenthood Affiliates and State Family Planning Programs
- If Planned Parenthood Goes, Where Do Women Go?
- Planned Parenthood can be replaced: Health clinics outnumber them 20 to
- Planned Parenthood Caught in Fraud Scandal, Overbilling State by Tens of Thousands of Dollars
- Abortion, Government Funding Keeping Planned Parenthood Afloat
- How Planned Parenthood is Defending and Expanding its Abortion Empire
- PPFA, abortion, and “3%”: “The Most Meaningless Abortion Statistic Ever”
- Planned Parenthood 2010-2016: Fewer centers, but more abortion clinics, and later abortions
- Planned Parenthood and Late Abortions
- Abortion Clinic Closings in Texas – What do they really mean?
- “Please do not bring children with you,” Planned Parenthood webpage advises