About Wisconsin Right to Life
Wisconsin Right to Life was founded in 1968 and continues serving Wisconsin to make euthanasia, infanticide, abortion, and the destruction of human embryos socially, ethically, and legally unacceptable solutions to human problems and to promote positive alternatives to these acts. The vision of Wisconsin Right to Life is to change hearts and minds so that all will cherish human life.
Summary of the Role
The Media & Web Specialist works closely with the Communications Director and outside vendors to ensure that the WRTL websites are up to date, secure, and aesthetically pleasing. They also will assist with creation of marketing materials and videos as needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Media & Web Specialist is responsible for:
- Upkeep of WRTL websites, including design and content
- Communicating with WRTL staff and vendors regarding website updates
- Assisting with creation of marketing materials
- Assisting with video production
- Assisting with AV needs and program updates at fundraising events
- Assisting the Communications Director as requested
- Other areas when needed
- Experience using WordPress or other website platforms
- Experience with SEO
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and other Microsoft products
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative products
- Graphic Design experience
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to work 16-20 hours per week (remote or hybrid in-office)
Qualified applicants will share the full commitment of Wisconsin Right to Life principles.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and portfolio of recent work to:
Wisconsin Right to Life
Attn: Maddy Laufenberg
5317 N. 118th Ct.
Milwaukee, WI 53225
Or email to: email@example.com