Wisconsin Right to Life’s Political Action Committee has endorsed President Trump for his 2020 re-election bid.
“President Trump is one of the most pro-life presidents in the history of our country,” shares Kristen Nupson, PAC director of Wisconsin Right to Life.
President Trump, the first sitting president in United States history to attend and address the annual March for Life in person, has received wide support from pro-life groups across the county.
Nupson continues, “We are proud to support President Trump as the only viable candidate with a proven track record of defending the right to life. Even more importantly than his remarks at his State of the Union Addresses or the March for Life, Donald Trump has demonstrated through action his support of the unborn during his time in office. His administration has consistently backed pro-life policy and worked to build a culture of life both here in the nation and internationally.”
As President, Donald Trump has:
- Pledged to veto any legislation that weakens pro-life policy
- Vowed to defend the right to life
- Stated his opposition to any laws or policies that would encourage the destruction of human life at any stage
- Called on Congress to pass legislation to prohibit late-term abortion
- Issued regulations to ensure Title X funding does not benefit facilities that provide or refer for abortions
- Committed to defund abortion providers
“We are confident President Trump will continue to advocate for the unborn and we are proud to endorse him as he seeks re-election,” states Nupson.
In November, President Trump will face former Vice President Joe Biden, who openly supports abortion on demand as a constitutional right.
Paid for by Wisconsin Right to Life Victory Fund, www.wrtlvictoryfund.com. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s agent or committee.